Monday, March 5, 2012

the roar of burning paper



I've got a serious case of the blues today, and they're no one else's but my own. It's been a hard weekend, and the sense I thought I'd found is floating away all to quickly.

I will be participating in this event on Friday March 9th. Hope you all can come out! http://www.inwilmingtonde.com/events/event.php?e=2269

Artemis! Friday Night (March 9th) - 7:00 to 11:00 PM
Peruse (and even purchase) artworks from local female artists while listening to a few acoustic sets from some of the best bands Delaware has to offer. Fifty percent of the proceeds from this night will be donated to Mom's House, an organization "committed to providing a safe, loving environment where both parent and child can grow and learn."




No comments:

Post a Comment